Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

White Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes

So today I officially made my first cupcake with filling! Yay me! I found the recipe here- http://traceysculinaryadventures.blogspot.com/2011/06/white-chocolate-raspberry-cupcakes.html

So instead of reposting the whole recipe, this time, I'm just gonna post some pictures! Plus I've been baking all evening and I'm starting to lose energy.. :)

The batter for this recipe is an odd texture, but they end result was great! I worried about nothing :)
(Please ignore my very uneven batter)

Again, pretty uneven and not at all consistent, but I'm working on getting a more precise tool...

The filling (left) and the raspberry buttercream frosting (right)
 At last, filled with raspberry goodness!
And finally- "the icing on the cake"!

I really enjoyed making these cupcakes (almost as much as I enjoyed eating them!) My boyfriend tried them and for the first time in a long time, he was SPEECHLESS!
Now that's a good recipe... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment