Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Pillsbury The Complete Book of Baking"

So I got this book from my aunt around Thanksgiving and I forgot I had it! SO GLAD I FOUND THIS. This book is awesome. This is not just a recipe book, it has a detailed description of ingredients, emergency substitutions, a list of different kinds of equipment that will be used, tips on measuring, cooking terms and definitions, techniques and tips from everything to how to grease a pan to how to properly mail cookies. How did I forget I had this?!?! Anyways, here's a picture of the book- "Pillsbury's: The Complete Book of Baking"





Have any of you guys read this yet? Recommend any of the recipes? Hopefully I'll be testing out some of these recipes soon. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment